DOC’S SKINCARE AUTHORIZED DEALER PROGRAM POLICY
To qualify and remain a Doc’s Skincare Authorized Dealer, your business must adhere to this policy at all times.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry Doc’s Skincare throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Doc’s Skincare. Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your physical brick & mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website(s), or temporary storefronts (events, tradeshows, pop-up stores, etc.).
- Dealers must only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company. Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited unless permission is explicitly given.
- Provide sell-thru information by SKU and approved retail location upon request. Doc’s Skincare reserves the right to perform an audit of financial statements pertaining to Doc’s Skincare sales or the business operations (conduct) to ensure compliance with this policy.
- Ensure you understand and abide by Doc’s Skincare’s MAP Policy.
- You may not sell in bulk to B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop-shippers for other retailers. Sell to your end consumers only.
- Do not buy Doc’s Skincare products from other retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed by Doc’s Skincare.
- Do not alter original Doc’s Skincare packaging in any way prior to reselling Doc’s Skincare products. Removing Doc’s Skincare products from packaging and reselling Doc’s Skincare products in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
- You must use a known 3rd party shopping cart system on all commerce-enabled websites owned and operated by your company.
- You must ensure PCI compliance for all approved commerce-enabled websites owned & operated by your company.
- You may not re-SKU or bundle Doc’s Skincare products in your online assortments & data feeds without receiving prior written permission from Doc’s Skincare.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale, & marketing of Doc’s Skincare products. Must provide a level of sales support & customer support for our customers that, at a minimum, demonstrate industry best practices.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in Doc’s Skincare Authorized Dealer Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account.
US MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY
To support our resellers’ efforts, Doc’s Skincare has established policies that allow resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence while selling Doc’s Skincare products.
To protect the investment of our dealers and Doc’s Skincare’s brand reputation, we have created a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”). Doc’s Skincare established this MAP Policy due to the fact that reseller advertising and sales practices that promote Doc’s Skincare products primarily on the basis of price could be harmful to Doc’s Skincare’s brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some resellers to take advantage of the efforts of others. Doc’s Skincare believes that these practices are unfair and thus discourages such efforts.
Doc’s Skincare, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP Product below its MAP price.
For these reasons, Doc’s has acted unilaterally to establish the following policy with respect to the pricing of products:
- Doc’s Skincare will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list of those products that will fall under this MAP Policy. Doc’s Skincare reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
- All Products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price other than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as “Click for price”, automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes “advertising” under this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Doc’s Skincare determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
- MAP retail price shall mean the stated price less all discounts, allowances, coupons, and the value of any free goods or services with Doc’s Skincare products or anything that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP Product below MAP.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
- From time to time, as determined by Doc’s Skincare, a limited (both by time and quantity) promotion or sale may be offered after obtaining written permission from Doc’s. Allowed discounts shall be outlined at that time.
- From time to time Doc’s Skincare may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s rebate, provided that (a) the advertisement include a MAP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer’s rebate in the same type size and style; (b) an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer’s rebate; and (c) the “*After manufacturer’s rebate” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may ”call for price” or “email for price”, or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Doc’s Skincare products, so long as no price is listed.
Doc’s will make any changes to its current minimum retail price known by means of its website and other appropriate means.
Doc’s reserves the right to change the minimum retail price upon 30 days advance notice.
DOC’S WILL UNILATERALLY CEASE DOING BUSINESS WITH ANY PARTY THAT VIOLATES THIS POLICY.
DOC’S DOES NOT SEEK, AND WILL NOT ACCEPT, ANY AGREEMENT OR ASSURANCE THAT THIS UNILATERAL POLICY WILL BE ADHERED TO.